Drones are definitely the most exciting gadgets of the last decade, and here we are, with a list of 10 best drones as rated by the users. Some flying toys are popular in the nineties laying the ground work for drones. Later in the twentieth century, drones came into existence. It became possible because of the technical advancements in flying softwares and durable materials. Drones are controlled by four fan blades which control the flight of drone. To fly it constantly, the roller blades of drones have to increase or decrease the speed of rotation.
We have picked the 10 best drones for you which are extremely popular among the drone flying community. This list consists of drones that are ready to fly so you don’t need to spend time on putting them together. Just take care of its charging and watch some videos about it; you’ll be fine. These are the drones you will be seeing a lot atleast till the end of this year. Here we go…..
10. DJI Spark Drone
The Spark from DJI is an amazing little flying camera machine. It allows you to seize the moment whenever you feel inspired by featuring all the DJI signature technologies. In fact DJI has been written all over it. Spark takes you to highest level of your imaginations with its intelligent flight control system and incredible image quality. As soon as you empower it, it will takeoff within seconds and starts hovering around. Here are some of its detailed features….
- It has FaceAware which helps in recognizing your face. Once it does that, it takes off within seconds.
- It allows you to take amazing photos just by gestures of your hands,
- It has QuickShot technology that helps in shooting amazing footage with cinematic composition.
09. Autel Robotics X-Star Premium Drone
If you want to have superb imagery experience, the X-Star Premium drone is the one for you. It is a ready to fly drone that doesn’t require any Starlink app for that purpose. The drone is as safe in indoors and low altitude as outdoors because of state of the art flight control, GPS and navigation system. It has the ability to take ultra-HD videos with its 12MP 4K camera with live HD view within 1.2 miles radius.
- The flawless pictures will make you sure about the perfection of camera and stable operating system.
- You can easily control all flight modes with its 10 channels controller.
- Amazing integrated image transmission allows you to control flight direction and parameters.
- It has a 3 axis gimbal with vibration absorber to eliminate the drone vibration.
08. Yuneec Q500 4K Typhoon Drone
The Yuneec Q500 4K Typhoon Drone is the ideal choice for fliers who have graduated from introductory drones. Its design is sharp, sleek and modern with a style just like you see in pricier drone models. It captures high quality videos and photos with minimal efforts thanks to the 3-axis gimbal camera along with optimized fix focus lens. Once you have unboxed it, the first flight will be in “smart mode” which involves flying the drone manually, the 2nd is the “Angle mode” for getting the best video and photo. The last mode is the “Home Mode”.
- Integrated 3-axis Gimbal Camera for desired experience.
- 4K Ultra-HD video along with 1080p slow motion video.
- Different modes for different requirements.
- 15 minutes battery time.
07. Power Vision PowerRay Wizard
This beauty from Power Vision has everything starting from world beneath the surface to the world outside. You can literally observe what is going on in water from the comfort of your boat. This is a whole package that includes PowerRay Vehicle, base station, wireless transmitter and batteries, and a 64GB memory card. On top of all that, you’ll enjoy a pair of ZEISS VR ONE Plus Goggles. The whole package can be neatly stowed and transported in the wheeled carrying case.
- 4K Ultra-HD video with 1080p real time streaming.
- 12MP Photos quality with burst mode available.
- The Best Underwater Drone for all the sea activities.
- Give you opportunity to experience the underwater world from your boat.
06. DJI Phantom 3 Drone
This drone is best for beginners who love to have an experience of their lives in aerial photography. There is no prior drone flying experience required to fly this drone. It is developed on the ready to fly model. The simple design with GPS, it lets you focus on taking memorable pictures and videos. Its functionality is quite simple and sophisticated. It covers the range of about half a mile radius.
- You can have the live streaming over WIFI using the free DJI GO App.
- With its GPS assisted flights, it allows to experience great image without considering the drone flight.
- It takes stunning videos with 2.7K HD revolution and 1080p Photos.
- The average flight time is 25 minutes thanks to the intelligent battery.
- The accessories include a batter and charger, 2 full sets of propellers, radio controller and a 8GB Micro SD Card.
05. PowerVision Robot 4K Drone
This drone requires just a push button for its flight at the desired altitude. Similar is the case for landing; just requires a push button again to complete its landing operation. It has the state of the art PowerEgg Maestro; industry’s first gesture recognition remote control to facilitate its takeoff and landing with a mere push button. The best thing is that you can stop the drone flight in midair with the help of PowerEgg.
- The drone is equally good for both indoor and outdoor operations.
- It includes PowerEgg Maestro, a gesture based motion sensor.
- Enjoy the real-time HD Video Transmission for up to 3.1 miles radius.
- It has 360 degrees panaromic 4K Ultra HD camera for unobstructed aerial views.
04. DJI Phantom 4 Drone
The DJI is able to maintain its dominance in the drone market with the help of DJI Phantom 4. It is the best camera drone out there in the market according to many critics. With its 5,350mAh battery it is able to navigate even if there obstacles ahead. It has the Sense and avoid optical sensors that allows it to fly around the obstacles ensuring the flight safety. You can fly this drone with your iPhone or iPad with touch in TapFly mode.
- The best thing about Phantom 4 is the ability to avoid obstacles or stop its flight with the help of optical sensors.
- It can shoot 4K video at 30fps, full HD 1080p video at 120fps for slow motion, and much more.
- The flight is effortless thanks to the 24 satellites Pus Advanced Positioning System making it able to fly exactly where to tell it.
03. DJI Mavic Pro Drone
DJI Mavic Pro can be summed up as “Portable and Powerful”. It is highly capable of collapsing down even to as small as bottle of water making it the ultimate choice for quad copter fans. Its range is 4.3 miles which is aided by GPS and satellite to help maintain precise location control. Its look and feel is different from some of the other masterpieces of DJI as it has more contour and angular shape. It is widely regarded as the DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever.
- It offers a wide range up to 4.3 miles with 40mph speed and a flight time around 27 minutes.
- Using FlightAutonomy, it can see obstacles as far as 15m in front while avoiding the obstacle it sees.
- Using FlightAutonomy technology, this drone has been made so precise that it can land on almost the exact same place it took off.
- Every shot you take with this Mavic Pro drone can be up to 4K at 30fps.
02. DJI Inspire 1 Pro Drone
If you have this drone than congratulations because you have the world’s first set of Micro Four Thirds cameras built specifically for cinematography and aerial photography. It empowers you to do your jobs like never before owing to its 3-axis gimbal stabilization and remarkable ease of use. It usually comes with one radio transmitter but can give you the option of adding a second one. It was declared the king of drones in 2016.
- It has built-in ready to fly aerial system.
- Uses DJI Lightbridge for live, uninterrupted HD wireless transmission.
- The package includes Hard case, Accessories, Free Drones, 1 Tb47 and 1 Tb48 Battery in Carbon Fiber Design and much more.
01. DJI Inspire 2 Drone
DJI’s magnesium-aluminum-clad Inspire 2 drone is a powerful cinematic and photographic tool. Combining the Inspire 2 with the separately available X4S and X5S gimbal cameras yields cinema-grade images, which can be recorded in high bit rates using H.264 and H.265 formats, or, in the case of the X5R, various flavors of Apple ProRes and CinemaDNG raw using the required licenses available from DJI. The flight prowess of the Inspire 2 doesn’t come at the expense of battery life. With the two included LiPo batteries onboard, up to 27 minutes of flight time can be had on a full charge.
- Drone supports the Cinema DNG and ProRes recording.
- Bundle Kit drone comes with a dual battery design.
- The advance obstacle sensing is there to make sure the flight safety.
- Drone is compatible with 5.2K Gimbal Cameras and features CineCore 2.0 Image Processing.
If you are still reading it and you are a beginner too, then here is a gift for you. You can also get drones for a limited budget as low as $35 to $150. And for your convenience, we have made a list for you where you can find The 7 Best Drones to Buy in 2018 for Under $150