Are you trying to change the backlight color of your gaming keyboard but don’t know how to do it? Well, for a beginner, it can be a bit challenging task, but you can change it by following easy steps. Do you know there are about 16.8 million color possibilities in RGB keyboards that can reflect user mode? It is possible to make stunning effects by adjusting the backlight of your gaming keyboard. Let’s find out how to change the backlight keyboard color.
How To Change Backlight Keyboard Color Computer
Follow these steps to change the color of your keyboard.
- Press the <FN> + <C>, and you will see the available color wheel backlight options.
- The default colors include Red, Green, White and Blue backlights. Remember, you can add only two customer colors to the BIOS system setup cycle.
- Choose the Lighting option on the left navigation sidebar.
- There will be a keyboard option on the top right corner; select it.
- Now, you have three modes, including Static, Animation, and Off. Make sure to select the static option to manually assign the backlights of your keyboard.
- You can effortlessly adjust the keyboard backlight colors to particular areas after selecting a static option.
How To Change Keyboard Color on MACBOOK AIR?
MacBook Air allows you to change the keyboard colors easily. Take a look at the color-changing process.
- Go to the Apple Menu and choose the system preferences from the available options.
- Click on the keyboard options.
- You will see the “adjust the keyboard brightness in low light” option.
- You can change the backlight of your MacBook Air keyboard according to your gaming needs.
Changing Laptop Keyboard Color
Nowadays, most keyboards have a keyboard backlight changing feature to make them appealing to gaming enthusiasts. Laptops with Windows 10 are commonly equipped with this option. You can change the backlight color of your keyboard with hotkeys which commonly keyboard macro programs and dedicated applications.
- Press <Fn> + <C> keys to change and adjust the color of your keyboard.
Here is a quick guide for changing the backlight keyboard color on your laptop.
- Open the application and click on the set keyboard theme. You will see colors options in the tab, including grey, red, blue, pink, green, and black colors.
- If you want to change the color of the laptop keyboard with a specific source, you have to follow the same process and choose the image option at the end.
Whether you are using the quiet keyboard for gaming, laptop, or MacBook Air, top technology brands like Logitech allow you to change the backlight color of your keyboard. All you need is to follow the simple process and enjoy your favorite backlight color. The best thing is that it also allows you to adjust the brightness according to your gaming needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Can I Change My Red Color LED Keyboard Into Blue or Other Colors?
You can easily change your LED keyboard color.
Press <FN> + <C> keys on your keyboard.
Blue, red, green, and white colors are active by default.
You can add up to two customer colors in the system setup (BIOS).
Can I Change the Color of My LED Keyboard?
It depends on your keyboard type. If the keyboard features RGB LEDs, it can be changed.
However, you cannot change the color of your LED keyboard if it has a single color. You have to disassemble the keyboard and replace all LEDs to change the color.
How Can I Adjust or Change the Brightness of My Keyboard Backlight?
You can change the brightness of your keyboard backlight with the F5 and F6 keys.
If you want to decrease your keyboard backlight, press F5.
If you want to increase your keyboard backlight, press F6.